By accessing this web site, www.NACHaveAHeart.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in the Web Site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the NAC Have A Heart Web Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NAC Have A Heart at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.3. Member conduct
You agree not to use the Web Site to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted by NAC Have A Heart through the Web Sites.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of our services.
- Harass or otherwise stalk another, and or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
THE MATERIALS ON NAC HAVE A HEART WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. NAC HAVE A HEART MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, NAC HAVE A HEART DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ITS INTERNET WEB SITES OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THESE WEB SITES.
In no event shall NAC Have A Heart or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NAC Have a Heart Web Site, even if NAC Have a Heart or a NAC Have a Heart authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NAC Have a Heart Web Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NAC Have a Heart does not warrant that any of the materials on the Web Site are accurate, complete, or current. NAC Have a Heart may make changes to the materials contained on the Web Site at any time without notice. NAC Have a Heart does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NAC Have a HeartI has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Web Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NAC Have a Heart of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NAC Have a Heart’s Web Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.